YOUR KEY TO UNCOVERING AND PROFITING FROM EXTRAORDINARY RESOURCE SHARES

HRA looks for resource companies with the potential to at least double over one year based on asset or reserve growth through development of metals deposits for production or take over by larger companies. HRA also uncovers high risk/high potential exploration plays, the kind of “swing for the fences” trade that can yield returns of hundreds or even thousands of percent. You choose your comfort zone and which type of company you want to follow. Click below to view HRA’s impressive track record and you’ll understand why we believe that resource stocks should be in every portfolio.

LATEST ARTICLES

Start of 2024 Market Comments

From the HRA Special Delivery: Issue 1238 Happy New Year!  As it turned out, I was not able to organize the planned zoom call with LUCA. We couldn’t make dates work and Struthers had software

Continue Reading »
INTERVIEWS
Company Updates with Brock Colterjohn and Darwin Green of Onyx Gold (TSX.V: ONYX)
METALS INVESTOR FORUM

Connect with the management teams of some of the top companies in the industry.

March 1, 2024, in Toronto.

Days
Join US

HRA Profit Advisory is free to join. Simply enter your name and email below.

Presentation and 1on1 with Leo Hathaway of @GoldenShieldR Good RC results from a new target, diamond drilling it now. 1st deep hole at Mazoa cut 370 metres of the host rock for gold. Could be some strong results on the way. $GSRI.C $GSRFF #Gold

It was a pleasure presenting to a full house on Saturday morning @MetalsInvtForum. My presentation is titled 'Bull Markets - The Good and The Bad' - Don't get me wrong, 95% of bull markets are great, its what we're here for. But that remaining 5%, the greed and over optimism,…

TESTIMONIALS

Scroll to Top